All DrupalCon DC Session Videos are Now Online
Videos of all the sessions that were recorded at DrupalCon DC – all 102 of them – are now available to watch online. So if you missed a few sessions you wanted to see or couldn’t make the conference, take a day this weekend to sit back with a big cup of coffee to watch some amazing Drupal presentations.
You can access the videos in several ways. You can browse the session descriptions on the DrupalCon site and find links to videos in the comments, you can review the list of sessions on Drupal.org and in Archive.org, or you can check out the Wall of Videos that Aaron Winborn created. We’re also working on integrating the videos into the DrupalCon DC website, so stay tuned for more on that.
We want to say a huge thank you to Ron Mulero and the entire video crew for the amazing work they did in recording more than 100 sessions and making them all available online just five days after the conference. Here’s how fast they moved:
- 76 sessions were online within 24 hours of when they were presented
- 83 sessions were online within 48 hours of when they were presented
- 102 sessions were online within 5 days of the conference
Curious as to just how they did it? Ron explains the plan behind the video recordings here and gives more details on how it worked here.
There were a few sessions that were not recorded. We know a lot of you were doing your own video recordings, so if anyone captured any of these sessions – or any of the BoFs – please post links to the videos in the comments so we can add them to the archives.
- Going Live: Content Scheduling with Slot Machine by Marco Carbone (video recording corrupted)
- Acquia Update: Supporting Customers and More by Dries Buytaert, Jay Batson, and Tom Erickson
- Using Intelligent Web Services for Semantic Drupal Sites by Frank Febrarro and Tom Tague
- Optimizing Your LAMP Stack for Drupal by Eric Mandel
- Boosting Our Raw Capacity to Provide Drupal Training by Sean Effel, Allie Micka, Lee Hunter, and Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg
- Advanced Search with Lucene by Chris Pliakas
- Project Flow and Tracker by Victor Kane
- Multilingual Panel by Jose Reyero and Gabor Hojsty
- Rich Text, Poor Text: Content Editing Options in Drupal by Dan Kurtz