Selling You and Your (Drupal) Services
Discover how to build a thriving Drupal-focused web development business with a limited (or non-existent) marketing budget. In this session, Neil Giarratana will reveal his company's approach to marketing (and selling) their Drupal-based services without a budget.
- The Secret to What You're Really Selling - Drupal? Your Expertise?
- PROFITABLY Pricing Your Services
- Drupal vs. the World - Key Differentiators of Your Product
- The Real Drupal Advantages
- Step-By-Step Guide to Making the Sale (and how to make sure you get to the end)
- Top Five (Hard) Lessons Learned In Growing A Business (400% in 12 Months)
Attendees to this session will come away with:
- Actionable steps to dramatically increase revenue over the next twelve months
- A stronger understanding of how the non-geek world sees Drupal (and open source in general)
- A clearer definition of what their own business is all about and the key areas to focus on over the next year
This presentation draws from (hard) lessons learned over the past six years growing Lucidus Corporation as well as research in the following books:
- The E-Myth Revisited
- Good to Great
- Raving Fans
- Back of the Napkin
- Presentation Zen
- The Art of the Start
In a past life, Neil led an award winning consulting team for Lockheed Martin that specialized in building prototype information portals for the CIA and other intelligence organizations. He and his wife are now "living the dream" of raising their two boys in the quintessential New England town of Keene, New Hampshire. Neil is President & CEO of Lucidus Corporation, an internet application development and hosting company based in Keene. He founded the Northern New England Macromedia User Group and speaks regularly at conferences throughout North America.