Khalid Baheyeldin (kbahey), Managing Partner, (and Least Significant Bit) at 2bits.com, Inc. is a long time contributor to the Drupal project, and a permanent member of the General Assembly for the Drupal Association.
2bits.com, Inc. is a Drupal consulting company based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, providing various Drupal services to clients in the United States, Canada and Europe.
2bits.com, Inc. offers various Drupal services:
- Performance tuning and optimization for large Drupal web sites.
- Provisioning your VPS or dedicated server for optimal performance with Drupal
- Development of customized Drupal modules.
- Subcontracting of development projects.
- Modifications to existing Drupal modules.
- Porting modules to older or newer versions of Drupal.
- Installation and configuration of Drupal and any add-on modules you need on your web hosting server.
- Upgrading your Drupal server to the latest release.
- Setting up a test server so you can experiment on without affecting your live server.
- Automated backups of your Drupal web site
2bits.com, Inc. has been an active contributor in the Drupal community since 2003, contributing more than 35 modules and themes, as well as core patches. We also mentored students for the Google Summer of Code program since its inception in 2005, and a member of the infrastructure, webmasters, and security teams.
We regularly give presentations at Drupal camps and the Drupal Users Groups in Toronto and Waterloo on various topics.
As a result of our long time contributions to Drupal for close to 5 years, we are listed in the Drupal services on Drupal.org.
You can read what our clients think of our services in the testimonials section on 2bits.com, Inc.'s web site.
Our current team and their contributions can be seen at Drupal.org's 2bits.com, Inc. company profile.
Please use this form to contact us for projects.